To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
An experienced SOC Manager is required to run this clients internal and external Security Operations Center, globally.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Security event monitoring, management and response
- Incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security
- Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Incident Management, Response and reporting
- Cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including Windows, Linux, Unix
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against 3-tier environments
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.