This company is seeking a Solution Architect who is dedicated to helping clients implement integration solutions and services at scale. Their ideal candidate is a qualified technologist with technical range and depth alongside great interpersonal skills. As a solution architect, the role consists of interacting directly with customers to allow successful integration of the company’s products and services.
What does the role involve?
- Grasping business tactics and requirements
- Evolving custom solutions and designs
- Working alongside the project team starting from project inception to completion
- Developing projects for internal or external use from design through application and distribution.
- Contributing to corporate knowledge base
- Planning and leading activities with customers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with the company’s services and solution
- Travelling to customer sites for meetings and technical activities
Can I apply?
- Degree in Software Engineering
- Proven experience designing software architecture
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- Customer facing skills
- Proven experience working with big companies
- In depth understanding and experience with large-scale development life cycles
- Do you have exceptional writing and presentation skills?
- Background in the application security
- Do you have a security certification?
- BSIMM or Open SAMM standards experience
- Strong communication skills
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com