Th ideal candidate is a qualified technologist with technical range and depth alongside great interpersonal skills. As a solution architect, the role consists of interacting directly with customers to allow successful integration of company services and products.
What does the role involve?
- Grasping business tactics and requirements
- Evolving custom solutions and designs
- Working alongside the project team starting from project inception to completion
- Contributing to corporate knowledge base
- Planning and leading activities with customers
- Travelling to customer sites for meetings and technical activities
Can I apply?
- Degree in Software Engineering
- Proven experience designing software architecture
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- Proven experience working with big companies
- Do you have exceptional writing and presentation skills?
- Background in the application security
- BSIMM or Open SAMM standards experience
- Strong communication skills
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com