To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Ross Downham firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
This client are a hybrid tech consulting company focused on driving forward innovation in overlooked high barriers industries like rail and infrastructure. Their flagship movement, has completely changed how innovation is carried out in rail, to date they have worked with every single major transport operator in the UK and are supported by the likes of the Department for Transport and Network Rail, two of the industry’s most important organisations.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Manage and maintain production/staging cloud environments for the national rail industry. Multi cloud experience (Azure/GCP/AWS).
- Maintain the suite of cloud business tools that the business currently uses for day to day operations.
- Monitor datacentre health using pre-existing management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new infrastructure as needed.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Proven experience as a System Administrator
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Excellent communication skills
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.