The Technical Account Manager will work as a member of the Technical Services team. This team is accountable for successful customer implementation of the company’s products and providing technical services to clients. The role includes arranging and leading the application of the company’s solutions at client’s organisation, carrying out product demos and training for developers and management. This company is looking for self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working independently, but also as part of a team.
What does the role involve?
- Leading and handling the deployment and implementation of the company products
- Be responsible for technically handling many prearranged accounts and ensuring satisfaction
- Understanding and formalising client desires, needs and escalations
- Working closely in collaboration with relevant colleagues.
- Coordinating and being responsible for on-time delivery
- Deliver technical demonstrations of the company’s products when necessary
- Introducing and demonstrating new products and structures
- Making recommendations for solution implementations based on customer’s technical requirements
Can I apply?
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Ability to read and understand code upon first sight
- Experience in technical account management of strategic accounts is a strong advantage
- Experience with the design of solution implementations based on customer’s technical requirements.
- Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products
- Experience or a background in application security
- Experience with writing and performing technical presentations
- Academic degree preferred e.g. master’s degree and/or CISSP and/or CSSLP certification
- Technical writing experience
- Do you have project management experience within large organisations?
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fluency in one additional language such as Spanish, French or German is highly wanted
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com