The Technical Account Manager will work as a member of the Technical Services team. The role includes arranging and leading the application of the company’s solutions at client’s organisation, carrying out product demos and training for developers and management.
What does the role involve?
- Leading and handling the deployment and implementation of the company products
- Be responsible for technically handling many prearranged accounts and ensuring satisfaction
- Understanding and formalising client desires, needs and escalations
- Working closely in collaboration with relevant colleagues.
- Coordinating and being responsible for on-time delivery
- Deliver technical demonstrations of the company’s products when necessary
- Introducing and demonstrating new products and structures
Can I apply?
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience or a background in application security
- Academic degree preferred e.g. master’s degree and/or CISSP and/or CSSLP certification
- Technical writing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com