The technical account manager will be a primary point of contact for one or more customers, alongside helping to ensure successful implementations and that the customers continue their operationalization of the company.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Building and maintaining post-sales relationships with the company’s largest and most complex customers
- Ensuring successful implementations
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience with networking devices (Switches, Routers etc.), including virtual routing and software-defined networking
- Previous customer-facing experience as a technical lead
- Experience in firewall administration/configuration
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Arran Ferguson arran.ferguson@BeecherMadden.com or on 6466613205