The Technical Information Security Analyst will be in authority of improving the complete security posture of the organisation, combined with examining the security resolutions and controls. The chosen candidate will need to administer, sustain and supervise suspicious or malicious activity throughout the company.
What does the role involve?
- Accountable for improving the company’s global security posture
- Participate in technical and non-technical information security schemes;
- Suggest new security solutions, security controls and cyber innovations.
Can I apply?
- 2-5 years’ experience in information security
- Strong in one or more domains: incident response, vulnerability management, penetration testing, cloud security and application security.
- Have extremely effective communication skills, reporting and leadership skills in a complex environment
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or karl.sharman@BeecherMadden.com