Role Summary: You will be responsible for participating in threat actor-based investigations, creating new detection methodologies, providing support to incident response and monitoring functions.
What does the role involve?
- You will track threat actors and associated tactics.
- You will assist in incident response tasks, from malware analysis to end-user interviews.
- Perform general SIEM monitoring, analysis, content development and maintenance.
Can I apply?
- Do you have experience with active threat hunting and adversary tracking?
- Do you have strong analytical and investigation skills?
- Do you have a minimum of one of the relevant industry cybersecurity certifications (CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GREM, CEH)?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career Please contact connor.lechleitner@BeecherMadden.com or 020 7382 7980.