Role Summary: You will actively shape the direction of the team from conducting independent security research to building your professional network and skills.
What does the role involve?
- You will work with CISO teams in the UK and worldwide as well as Corporate Security, risk and fraud teams.
- Taking on a primary contact role for stakeholders in specific business areas and maintaining these relationships.
- Assisting with processing and dissemination of threat information from open sources, hacker forums, and intelligence exchange communities worldwide.
Can I apply?
- Do you have a deep understanding of the techniques, technologies and economics associated with cyber-attacks?
- Do you have experience managing relationships with IT and business stakeholders?
- Do you have the ability to deliver to a schedule, prioritise conflicting tasks, and service occasional time-critical requests as required?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career email@example.com or 020 7382 7980