Job title: Threat Intelligence Researcher job, London, £25,000
Rewards: £20,000 – £25,000
A specialist risk consultancy is looking for a threat intelligence researcher to gather intelligence for a fast-paced intelligence function.
What does the role involve?
• Using open source information to gather intelligence on relevant risks
• Being reactive and working in a fast paced environment
• Providing intelligence reports to clients
Can I apply?
• Do you have experience in collecting information to produce actionable intelligence?
• Do you speak a second language? This is preferred.
• Do you have knowledge of open source intelligence and threat analysis?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large international company, who are committed to working with employees to develop their careers.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a email@example.com or call 0207 382 7980
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.