Job Title: Threat Intelligence Manager job, Denver, $150,000
Locations: Can be based in either; Arlington, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Jose, Denver, Atlanta, Florham Park, New York, Philadelphia, McLean, Seattle.
Rewards: Up to $150,000
A leading consultancy is looking for a Threat Intelligence Manager to oversee a team assigned to various projects. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers helping organisations to quickly and competently respond to potential threats and security incidents.
Travel Requirements will be up to 60%.
What does the role involve?
- Assist in managing a portfolio of clients
- Detect, respond and remediate threats
- Managing technology systems for continuous operational improvements while developing transforming strategies focused on security.
Can I apply?
- Do you have 5 years’ experience within Threat Intelligence, Incident Response or Vulnerability Management?
- Do you hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Cyber Security or similar?
- Do you have consulting experience within cyber security?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Global Consultancy, with strong career progression opportunities.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Matthew Chipchase or call +1 (646) 968-0557
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.