Job title: Vendor Oversight/Vendor Management job, New York, $130,000
Location: New York, NY
A leading New York bank is looking for a Vendor Oversight Manager to oversee it’s third party risk. In this role, you will lead the business unit’s vendor management practices to ensure compliance and reduce risk from current and future vendors.
What does the role involve?
• Identify inherent risks and manage the ongoing risks.
• Analyze spend and service delivery date for Key Risk Indicator (KRI) reporting.
• Work with various business units to ensure appropriate vendor monitoring activities are conducted.
Can I apply?
• Do you have experience in a Vendor role and have experienced the full-life cycle of vendor management?
• Do you have experience with Financial Services?
• Do you have 1+ years in vendor management?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading New York Bank, with strong career progression opportunities.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Jacob Judah or call +1 (646) 968-0557
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.