Role Summary: This opportunity is with a well-known European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company. The V&V Engineer is responsible to the V&V Team Lead for executing allocated V&V Work Packages within agreed cost, time and quality constraints.
What does the role involve?
- Design, implementation and execution of allocated Verification and Validation activities for Software/Products/Systems.
- Timely reporting to Team Lead on progress, risks and issues arising from allocated Work Packages.
- Co-ordinate own time management with regards to project task milestones.
Can I apply?
- Are you skilled in development and implementation of verification and validation solutions for a minimum of one of the following; Windows hosted software applications, cyber defence systems/services, TEMPEST approval of equipment, CE approval of equipment or relevant?
- Do you have a deep understanding of requirements management and traceability?
- Do you have experience of programming, particularly related to the preparation of automated test solutions and scripts? (desirable)
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 020 7382 7980.